Mark Paulk, PhD
- Best known for his work with the Capability Maturity Model for Software.
- Contributed to ISO/IEC 15504 (Process Assessment) as well as other ISO and IEEE standards.
- Co-author of the IEEE eSourcing Capability Model for Service Providers.
- Fellow of the ASQ, an ASQ Certified Software Quality Engineer, and a Senior Member of the IEEE.
- Develops and teachs professional education courses in the areas of software engineering, software process improvement (CMM and CMMI), high maturity, agile methods, software project management, and statistical thinking.